Gloriousdays is based in England and ships to most countries in the world. In the case of customs duty, this is not included in the price and is paid by the buyer on receiving the goods. I do my best to ship within 24 hours after receiving payment, but at busy times this could take longer.
Gloriousdays applies a shipping flat rate to your order so you won’t be charged more if you shop more.
If you for any reason would like to return an item you have 14 days to do so from receiving the item.
- Send an email to email@example.com and tell me that you’d like to return an item, together with the order number and your name.
- Send the watch to Gloriousdays c/o myWarehouse, Unit 28, Heathfields, Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes MK12 6HR, UK. For clothing there is a separate return address that you’ll receive as a reply to your email.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item reaches its destination in its original condition. You will get a full refund for the item when it has been received and checked. Please note that shipping is not refunded so make sure you’ve read the product description and understand the minimum wrist size etc. If you’d like to replace an item for a different colour/model, the same rules and procedure applies as with the return described above. Explain in the email what colour/model you’d like instead.
Note that the return shipping is paid by you, and the item must be in its original condition to be eligible for both refunds and replacements.
Returning a watch that isn’t working
I check every product to make sure it’s free from defects before shipping. If you despite this have received a faulty product, please follow thesesteps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me that you’d like to return a faulty watch, together with the order number and your name.
- You will receive a return address as a reply to your email.
- After shipping the faulty watch, send an email with the shipping receipt to email@example.com. Gloriousdays will reimburse your shipping cost upon receiving the watch.
Please note that the watches comes without a functioning battery, so upon arrival your watch won’t be ticking. This is expected behaviour. If the watch still isn’t ticking after inserting a new battery you have a faulty watch and should get in touch.